- School Group Bookings
School Group bookings for our 2022 event will open on Monday 4 October 2021!
Book early to secure your preferred attendance day and time!
The HSC and Careers Expo 2022 will be held on Thursday 2 June, Friday 3 June, Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 June, 9am-3pm at Hordern Pavilion, Moore Park, Sydney.
General admission is $12 per person, online bookings only, see Admission page on this website.
A discounted admission of $8 per student (inclusive of all seminars) for groups of 5 or more is available on Thursday 2 June and Friday 3 June (teachers accompanying their school groups admitted free on the Thursday and Friday).
As part of our COVID-safe plan, it is now a requirement that all persons entering the Expo are individually registered. Other COVID-safe precautions will also be in place. Further details closer to the event.
Please note, school bags are not permitted anywhere within the Expo venue and no bag storage is available. This directive is an OH&S requirement from the venue. A small bag (up to 30cm x 30cm) to carry a snack and incidentals is advised and cloth bags to carry material collected at the Expo will be available on entry.
On Thursday and Friday, students can attend seminars on HSC subjects, plus presentations on subject selection for Year 10 students, information on applying through UAC and the ATAR. Seating at the seminars is on a first come, first served basis.
- If bringing a school group, bookings are essential.
- Book early as peak times fill quickly.
- School Group Bookings close on Friday 13 May 2022 unless booked out prior.
- Final student numbers must be submitted by Friday 13 May 2022.
- Payment must be made by Friday 13 May 2022.
- No refunds are available for cancellations after Friday 13 May 2022.
- Terms and Conditions apply, see School Group Booking Form.