- Raffles College of Design and Commerce
Raffles College of Design and Commerce
Raffles College of Design and Commerce specialises in programs in design, visual communication and commerce (from certificate to master level). Study specialisations include: fashion design, fashion marketing, games design, animation, moving image (TV and Film), graphic design, interior design, multimedia design, photography, design management, marketing, tourism, finance, hospitality and management. Visit raffles.edu.au
You may also be interested in...
- CATC Design School under C
CATC graduates are highly regarded by employers and many have won major industry awards.
- Australian National College of Beauty under A
- Basair Australia under B
Basair Aviation College offers both full-time, 8am-5pm training and part-time training courses.
- Karl Von Busse Institute of Design under K
- iscd (International School of Colour and Design) under I
This gives students the opportunity to unleash their creativity and build a successful career in interior design.