- New York Film Academy Australia
New York Film Academy Australia
From its inception in 1992, the New York Film Academy has attracted students from all over the world to its programs which all promote the philosophy of learning by doing. In addition to New York, Los Angeles, South Beach and a number of international locations, New York Film Academy Australia has locations in Sydney, situated at Fox Studios Australia, and the Gold Coast at Village Roadshow Studios. The programs are renowned for their intensive hands-on curricula taught by a faculty of award-winning professionals. The success of its programs is also due to the state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, the excellence of faculty and their commitment to their students. Visit nyfa.edu
You may also be interested in...
- Australian Film Television and Radio School under A
- Screenwise - Film and TV School for Actors under S
Screenwise also offers a two year full time 10065NAT Diploma of Screen Acting Diploma of Screen Acting.
- JMC Academy under J
- Raffles College of Design and Commerce under R
- Australian College of Physical Education (ACPE) under A