- Le Cordon Bleu
Le Cordon Bleu
Founded in Paris in 1895, Le Cordon Bleu is considered today the largest network of culinary and hospitality schools in the world with more than 35 institutes in 20 countries and 20,000 students of over 100 nationalities are trained every year. Le Cordon Bleu combines innovation and creativity with tradition through its certificates, diplomas and bachelors and master degrees.
You may also be interested in...
- Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School under B
- The Hotel School Sydney under T
- International College of Management, Sydney under I
Our beautiful campus and building is famous in Sydney and is known as the 'castle on the hill on the northern beaches'.
- 2.00 - 2.45 under Friday 2 June 2017
- William Blue College of Hospitality Management under W