- Kenvale College of Hospitality, Cookery and Events
Kenvale College of Hospitality, Cookery and Events
Kenvale College is a not-for-profit college that has been committed to meeting the needs of the hospitality, events and commercial cookery industry since 1971. We offer courses in hospitality, commercial cookery and event management with a holistic approach to education. They can be taken either full-time or part-time and are a progressive pathway towards university degrees both in Australia and overseas. Kenvale offers a unique course which combines paid work while you study which results in a 100% employment success rate for graduates. VET FEE-HELP and Smart & Skilled positions available. Visit kenvale.edu.au
You may also be interested in...
- International College of Management, Sydney under I
Our beautiful campus and building is famous in Sydney and is known as the 'castle on the hill on the northern beaches'.
- William Blue College of Hospitality Management under W
- 2.00 - 2.45 under Friday 2 June 2017
- Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School under B
- The Hotel School Sydney under T